Accepté Xxalphamanxx - moderator application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by xXAlphaManXx, Oct 9, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  1. xXAlphaManXx

xXAlphaManXx Member

Hey,

I am Alpha Man, I am already an experienced person in moderating and administering people at my forums.

Motivation :

I am crazy in hacking games and my highest aim is to learn every code ever written in the world. I am an experienced PHP developer with OOP foundation and also a diploma student.

Why me :

I am already an experienced person in handling community. I have good knowledge in handling person peer to peer and solving problem just with some little private messages and preventing them to go to the staff for another set of useless problems.

You an trust me in being your moderator of this community because i am already a friend with Berkan and craycray. Yeah sure, it should not mean that i am forcing you guys :)

My hardware :

I am a huge gadget lover, so now, i am having a gaming PC with 12GB DDR4 RAM and with an whooping 4TB SSD disk space. I am also a digitalocean lover and whatever DO has, i have :p

My Availablity :

I am an indian, so except the night times, i am available. Sometimes i might have my brain somewhere else but still will be on with skype, discord, teamspeak, google+. You name it, i am in it :p

My experience :

I am well experienced in my Gaming forum. I have delt with many problems and community clash, so, that's why i am an important person for you guys.

I have good English speaking capacity and i can literally speak any language cause of google translator

I also know how xenforo works and how to debug them.So, that's a plus point for you guys :)

My behaviour :

I am a huge fan of sleeping. lol, i am true. I love to game, chat and maybe i frustruate my friends like Berkan and CrayCray. But other than that, i am good.

Voice network :

Except SnapChat, i am everywhere :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading my such huge post, i am sure to help you guys because i am xXAlphaManXx

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CrayCray

CrayCray Premium Premium

Home Page:
    +Support well written application! :)

3. xXAlphaManXx

xXAlphaManXx Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. KnightKing10

KnightKing10 Visitor

5. Chief

Chief Visitor

Agreed